Here at Go Go Guano, we aim to provide both practical advice and entertaining stories from our travels. If you’re primarily after in-depth toileting advice about a particular location you want to visit, then this is the page for you.
Below you’ll find links to all the guides we’ve written so far. Be sure to follow our blog if you want to be notified when our new guides are published!
- How to Clean Yourself Without Toilet Paper – Popular!
– Relevant for many different countries and locations.
– Covers using squat toilets, bum guns, and wash-dry toilets.
– Complete with photos & illustrated guides!
- How to survive 17 hour bus journeys with a micro bladder
- Female urination devices – Shewees, Peebols and more!
- Packing & Preparation Guide (coming soon!)
If you’ve finished swatting up on all this practical stuff, and fancy delving into some of our silly toilet-related tales, head on over to the Adventures section!