Here at Go Go Guano, we aim to provide both practical advice and entertaining stories from our travels. If you’re looking for some light-hearted blog posts about our adventures and experiences with using toilets around the world, then you’re in the right place. We hope these will tickle your funny bone, and maybe even inspire you to travel to new and interesting places!
Below you’ll find links to all the posts we’ve written so far. Be sure to follow our blog to be notified when new stories are published!
Choose Your Adventure:
- Wild Camping in Botswana: The most scared I’ve ever been to do a wee. – Popular!
- Kathmandu to Lumbini, Nepal: The friendliest bus in the world.
- Lumbini to Varanasi, India: My least favourite bus journey.
- My First Squat Toilet: Lake Titicaca, Peru.
- The Most Public Toilets: Lijiang, China.
- Camping in Tanzania: My biggest ever travel freakout
- The Call of Nature: Peeing in a bag in the Scottish Highlands – New!
Done reading up on our latest adventures, and perhaps even been inspired to visit somewhere new and unusual? Head on over our Practical Advice section for all the info you’ll need to feel at ease using toilets around the world.